Welcome to PREMIER HOME INSPECTIONS LLC.
No matter the home, you need a good foundation, strong walls and a leak free roof over your head to live peacefully, and raise your family in.
Do you want to know if your house is not only beautiful but also healthy to live in ? I always did. That is why I developed a passion for inspecting homes, and made it my new career. I have been involved in all aspects of residential trades – carpentry, electrical, flooring and plumbing. I have been a HVAC technician for fifteen years. Needless to say, I have been in and out of many homes, and I have seen situations that made me worry for the home owners! They were often unaware of hidden issues that had an impact on their health and safety.
The feeling “I want to do something about this” lead me to get my license and to start my own business in home inspecting. I finally now can give peace of mind to homeowners and families. I love doing these premier home inspections for people selling, buying, or wanting to have peace of mind with their homes safety!
I am a full member in good standing of the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors (NACHI). I meet or exceed the Standards of Practice and adhere to each organizations Code of Ethics.
OUR Premier Home Inspection
- Walk around with us as we inspect your potential new home.
- Feel free to ask questions as we will do our best to answer them.
- We will do a walk through at the end of the inspection. We address any concerns, we found right away.
- You receive the inspection report with photo attachments with-in 24 hours.
- Upon completion of the home inspection, we’ll also provide you with a free copy of ” Now That You Had A Home Inspection“. This book will guide you through the system of a typical home, how it works, and how to maintain it.
- Call us, if you still have questions of concerns after reading the report.
We provide services in the West Bend, Fredonia, Jackson, Campbellsport, Kewaskum areas. Serving Washington and Ozaukee , Milwaukee, Sheboygan and Surrounding Counties. We will be happy to give you more details regarding our services. please contact us at (262) 447-2229 or fill out the following form